External wellbeing and support contacts
If you have serious concerns for a child or young person’s mental health you may:
- make an appointment to see a GP
- contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, or via SMS on 0477 131 114 (6:00pm to midnight AEST, 7 days a week)
- contact Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service on 6505 1469 (business hours)
- contact Crisis Assessment Team on 1800 629 354 (outside business hours)
- attend accident and emergency at the hospital with the child/young person
If you have concerns for a child or young person’s safety, please call Child and Youth Protection Services 1300 556 729.
Within the local community there are agencies that may be able to provide support to you and your family while the school is on holidays. You may like to contact the Tuggeranong or Gungahlin Child and Family Centre on 6207 8228, Headspace ACT on 6201 5343, Family Treehouse on 6180 1888 or Parent Line ACT on 6287 3833.