General voluntary contributions are currently $170 per student, per year. Parents are encouraged to contribute this amount as it ensures the College can continue to provide a higher level of resources for students in all curriculum areas. The money raised by these contributions provides some funds for eResources, text books, library books, general equipment required in faculty areas, computer hardware and software and sporting equipment.
These contributions cover the cost of basic consumables used by students in some practical courses, e.g Hospitality, Wood and Metal Technology, Ceramics, Visual Arts, Photography, Science. Costs vary depending upon the courses selected by students. Students and parents are provided with information on the costs associated with these semester units at the beginning of each semester. Without the payment of these course contributions, it would not be possible to provide the range or quality of units currently offered at Gungahlin College.
- Direct Debit: Bank: Westpac / BSB: 032777 / Account Number: 001375 (Please include your family key or students name and description of payment e.g Yr11 Photography, Student Name) and email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the payment
- Cash or cheque: Cash or cheques are accepted at our front office during school hours. Please make cheques payable to Gungahlin College.
- Credit Card or EFTPOS: payments are able to be made by phoning the College on 621421100 between 9am and 2pm during the Term. (Please note : Minimum payment for EFTPOS is $10)
The College can accept online payments via credit card directly using the Westpac banking QuickWeb service. When using QuickWeb, please include:
- Student ID Number
- Student KEY (use student surname if unsure)
- Student Given Name
- Student Surname
- Parent Full Name
- Parent Phone Number
- Parent Email Address
Under Payment Options on the form, select the appropriate payments option. Fee codes for Voluntary School Contributions and Library Contributions are as follows:
- EN – Enrolment contribution
- PC – P&C contribution
- LTF – Library Trust Fund
- VC – Voluntary contribution