Study Support Centre
Our free, Study Support Centre is available to all students.
- Tuesday: Line A, Connect, Line C
- Wednesday: Blended Learning, Line F (first half), Line H
- Thursday: Line D, Line A, Blended Learning
- English, Mathematics and Science tutorial assistance
- General assignment help
- Organisational and personal time management support
- College transition support
- Student welfare services
- Careers advice services
- IT support services Student Access
Students can access the Study Support Centre in one of two ways:
- Drop-in Centre: Students who need occasional support can access the Study Support Centre when required.
- Enrolment: Students who need regular, ongoing support may enrol for either a Tuesday session, and\or Thursday session for up to 4 hours a week. Students who choose the enrolment option will be awarded points towards their ACT Senior 15 Secondary Certificate provided they meet their attendance commitment each semester. (0.5 point for 2 hours a week, 1 point for 4 hours a week.) Further, parents may contact the SSC Manager for updates on student progress.