Our model of student pastoral care and wellbeing is centred around a House model, working together with faculty teachers, leaders and specialist staff. We provide a wide range of universal, selected and targeted support strategies, based on each student's individual academic, social and emotional needs.
The House Coordinator is your first point of call when wishing to discuss issues of student welfare and well-being.
|Draco||Tracey Bailey and Sue Birkett||GNGC.Draco@ed.act.edu.au|
|Orion||Emily Appleton and Megan Johnson||GNGC.Orion@ed.act.edu.au|
|Tucana||Mark Evans and Sue Birkett||GNGC.Tucana@ed.act.edu.au|
Specialist Support Services
Support from Gungahlin College to answer questions and provide school and wellbeing advice:
- Student Wellbeing Coordinator: Emily Appleton firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Psychologist: David (book an appointment)
- Safe and Supportive Schools Officers: Pam Murray and David Gould email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Worker: Jamie Foster email@example.com
- Defence School Mentor: Zoe Rossiter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Liaison Officer: Jodie Campbell (free and confidential legal advice) College@LegalAidACT.org.au (02) 6243 3431