Gungahlin College is a registered training organisation (RTO 88208). Vocational courses provide competency-based training that is workplace relevant and develops skills that enhance training and employment opportunities beyond college. Students work towards the completion of specific competencies that will allow them to receive a nationally recognised qualification.
Australian School Based Apprenticeships (ASBA) information for students
Gungahlin College students can choose to undertake an ASBA to finish college with a Nationally Recognised Certificate or Statement of Attainment as well as a Year 12 Certificate. Please see the presentation (ppsx, 1.3mb) or flyer (pdf, 181kb) for more information.
The following certificates are offered at North Training (RTO 88208) at the Gungahlin College site
- SB20120 - Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- BSB30120 - Certificate III in Business
- CUA20220 - Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUA30220 - Certificate III in Community Dance, Theatre and Events
- CUA30420 - Certificate III in Live Production and Technical Services
- ICT20120 - Certificate II in Applied Digital Technologies
- MST20616 - Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- MSF10113 - Certificate I in Furnishing
- SIS20115 - Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- SIS30115 - Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- SIT20116 - Certificate II in Tourism
- SIT20316 - Certificate II in Hospitality
Unique Student Identifier - USI
All students undertaking VET need a USI. Go to www.usi.gov.au and you will need identification such as birth certificate or passport. If you need assistance in obtaining your USI, please see Careers and we would be happy to help.